Rabbi Patrick provides spiritual care & direction, community chaplaincy, psychological first aid, individual & relationship counseling, Prepare Enrich & other emotional support services.
My approach to spiritual direction is to listen to people, assist with self reflection and provide the tools for people to reach their “next best step” in their spiritual journey.Rabbi Patrick A. Beaulier
Who Uses This Service?
- Patients in home hospice and their family
- Survivors seeking bereavement support post-funeral
- Couples and individuals using this as an alternative to traditional pre-marital and marriage counseling
- Individuals who would like access to a rabbi or chaplain
- Anyone who needs a helping hand in their journey through life
What Does This Involve?
- Free ten-minute first-time assessment on the phone to see if we are a good fit for one another
- Bi-weekly or monthly meetings using Facetime, Skype or in-person at our location. Meetings are fifty-five minutes long
- Bi-weekly email-based “check ins” with resources to help you
What Is A Meeting Like?
What takes place at meetings depends entirely on your needs. We may employ active listening, role play, Prepare-Enrich relationship assessment, prayer, meditation, Mind Mapping and many other spiritual-theraputic techniques. No two meetings are ever the same.
How Much Does This Cost?
100% of the income from this service goes to Kehillah to fund all our community’s activities.
- $85 for in-person meetings
- $65 for online meetings
- $25 for low income, college student and military (active and veteran)
Payment can be made via Venmo, check or cash.